Star Shadow Universe
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Star Shadow Universe

Star Shadow, the open ended role playing universe

HomeGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GUDD's Mission, the Search Begins.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GUDD

Male
Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Species:
Classes:

GUDD's Mission, the Search Begins. Empty
PostSubject: GUDD's Mission, the Search Begins.   GUDD's Mission, the Search Begins. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:19 pm

Continued from:GUDD's mission

Author: GUDD
Title: Gudd's Mission
Timeline: 10043 AF (After Fall)
Tag: GUDD
Content: G

As the Vengeance races at maximum impulse to the Reclamation Station where it had last seen battle, the crew is both anxious and curious as to why they are heading back. When GUDD took command of the Vengeance back in the home system, he transferred his entire crew over to the Vengeance. By now, everyone has gotten to know one another and is able to work well as a team. In his bunk signing approvals, looking over mission reports and logistical information for the GSS, he couldn’t help but wonder what was up the road for the Galactic Shogunate. If the Progen home world is found, there would be a huge battle that would follow, but would GS be ready? As he finishes his paper work, he begins to fall to sleep.

--------

Down in the mess hall, Akira and Captain John are having lunch and discussing how the new ship is working out. “How is the rest of the crew reacting to the new ship” John was wondering. “Well, the crew adapted to the Vengeance really well, the only major change from the Retribution to the Vengeance was the new enhancements to the weapons, and Alex is having a field day running tests on them.” Akira taking another drink of her orange juice, then looks over to John “how is your fighter crew doing”.

“Well, we are breaking in some new blood at the moment and are hoping to get some more flight time in this mission. By the way, do you know what we are doing going back to the Reclamation Station?” John asked. “Not yet, we left Mangus very fast and GUDD said he would brief us once we get there.” Akira answers just as she finishes her meal.

The intercom comes on, “5 minutes out from reclamation station” then shuts off. Akira and Captain John both head to the bridge hoping to soon learn what is going on.

------

GUDD wakes up to the message from the intercom, and walked over to his and flipped it on saying “All senior officers report to the briefing room.” GUDD cleans him self up and walks out of his quarters to go brief the crew on what is going on.
Back to top Go down
GUDD

Male

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Species:
Classes:

PostSubject: Re: GUDD's Mission, the Search Begins.   GUDD's Mission, the Search Begins. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 2:51 pm

Tag: GUDD
Content:

As the senior officers make their way into the briefing room and take their seats. GUDD begins passing out a general overview of the upcoming mission. As the last of the officers, Commander Akira and Captain John come into the room the briefing begins.

“I am going to keep this short and sweet, as we need to move fast we have a lot of ground to cover. The reason we are heading back to the Reclamation Station, is we have been ordered to locate and gather Intel on the Progen home world.” GUDD says, looking at the surprised look at his officers.

“Don’t look so surprised people, the Progens and GS have seen many battles and have been enemies since many of us were even born. We have to locate their home world so the next time we see them in force, it will be on their doorstep not ours.”

Julian, the communication officer says “Sounds like a good idea, however why are we starting at the Reclamation station?”.

GUDD answers “This is where our last encounter with the Progen was, so this seems like the best place to start looking.” Julian asked “All the debris were cleared and the area has been looked over, what do you hope to find?” GUDD replies “To be honest, I don’t know but we have no real Intel on our adversaries so this seemed like the best place to start.”

John stands up “Sounds like a plan to me, permission to send my flight out to search the area?”

“Permission granted, you also permission to use our entire shuttle craft to search the area. The Vengeance will being sweeping the inner parts of the system, break your squadron up into groups of seven with one shuttle per group encase you find anything.”

“Understood Admiral, what about the remaining two?” “Those will be left with the Vengeance to help extend our sensor range.” Captain John Salutes GUDD and leaves the room to get his squadron ready.

“Akira, prepare the ship and crew for what we are about to do, and inform them.” Akira answers with a “Yes sir” and leaves the room to complete the task.

“The rest of you, we need to move as quickly as possible as we have a lot of ground to cover, get to your stations and be ready to work over time.” GUDD watches as his crew leaves the room to begin a new mission which is paramount to the protection of the Galactic Shogunate. GUDD makes his way to the bridge and gives the command to begin the search.
Back to top Go down
GUDD

Male

Character Sheet
Character Name:
Species:
Classes:

PostSubject: Re: GUDD's Mission, the Search Begins.   GUDD's Mission, the Search Begins. I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 04, 2009 4:02 pm

Tag:
Content:

“Status on the search Akira.” Gudd asks.

“Nothing new to report GUDD, John’s fighters are searching everywhere but nothing coming up, and we are picking nothing up on the Vengeance sensors” Akira says as she walks over to the communications officer to get a report from Captain John.

“Julian, get me Ken on the intercom”. A couple seconds later Ken gets on, “Yes Admiral, what do you need?” “Ken, get me all the power you can to our sensors and engines, I want to be able to finish this system by the end of the day, and be able to see every single rock out there.” “Understood sir, ill see what I can do”.

GUDD walks over to Akira, “Anything to report?”

“Still nothing sir, John said his 3rd search party thought they picked up something, but it turned out to be nothing.” “Alright, tell him to keep going, we need to finish up here and scout every part of this system.” Akira nods and starts talking to Julian again.

As GUDD makes his way over to his chair, Akira shouts “Admiral, Captain John has just reported picking up a low energy reading just ahead of his flight; the energy signatures match a Progen slipspace drive.” Puzzled by this discovery, GUDD tells Akira “Have Captain John secure the drive in the shuttle, and bring it back to the Flight deck so Ken can analysis it, tell the rest of the scouts to finish their sweeps and get back the Vengeance ASAP." Akira nods, and Julian relays the message to Captain John and the other fighter flights.

When John’s flight lands in the launch bay, GUDD gets on the intercom “Ken, get an engineering team and meet me down in the flight deck ASAP.” Ken gives a “Yes sir”, and GUDD turns to Akira and says “Come with me, Julian, you have the bridge till we get back”

Down in the Flight Deck, while Ken is examining the drive with his team, GUDD ask “Why were we not able to pick up the energy signature before?” John replies “Not sure, we didn’t even see it till we got within about 500 meters of it, and it came on some how.” Akira looks over to Ken and says “Is there any way we can use this to track where the ship this drive belonged to has been”

“Why yes actually, although it was temporally inactive, I have its radiation signature and if we plug it into the sensors we can track the trail it left. Hopefully it will still be active enough to where our sensors can pick it up and trace it.”

GUDD with a glimmer of hope says “Well get that reading to the bridge, if there is a trail out there somewhere I want us underway within the hour. Akira get the ship ready for immediate departure, and John get the rest of your fighters back home.” With unison “Yes sir” everyone leaves to do what they need to and GUDD returns to the bridge.

When GUDD returns to the bridge and informs the crew what is going on, Ken looks over and says “We have found a weak trail, from what we can tell it leads into Interplanetary space somewhere, we will have a more exact coordinate once we get there”. GUDD immediately orders the helmsman to open a hyperspace window and set course for interplanetary space.

The helms man replies “Aye Aye sir”, and GUDD looks over at Ken, “Get me anything you can from that drive before we get there, I want a full report on it within a couple hours. Akira, get the ship ready for a battle at any point, we don’t know what we will be flying into.”

As the ship beings its travel to interplanetary space, the officers get to their stations and prepares their people. Ken gets back to the flight deck to look over the drive and prepares the report, while GUDD looks over at the tactical officer and says “Give me a run down of what our new weapons systems are capable of.”

Continues here:[url=]GUDD's mission[/url]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GUDD's Mission, the Search Begins.   GUDD's Mission, the Search Begins. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GUDD's Mission, the Search Begins.
Page 1 of 1